The Owl Lady :)

The Owl Lady :)
#Okay , salam , hye My name syaheifa zehra :) you may call me Dany . Im sweetseventeen ;D live in selangor but act I came from Penang ;) okay I dont mind who you're . Gay , Lesbo , Pondan or whatever . Im okay with it :) seriously ♥ I dont care , as long I can be your friend thats fine enough :) Im so friendly , warm , talkactive and lilttle bit hyperactive :P haha okay thats all ;D thanks for read sweety . ohh yeah one moree thing , IM , WTW are allowed , yeah :D single not avaible thats me ♥ Ijust only have a fake relay , real relay just for my future :') i just wondering who is he :/

Saturday, October 8, 2011

♥ the broken one ♥



Salam , haii , hello , vanakam , sawaii dhee khaa :D
Hehehe saje membengongkan diri di pg hari , almaklum lah dah nak dekat 4 hari tak tido malam . mmg terbaek :D errghh ==” banyak nya habuk ni .. dah lama tak kemas kmas kan heheh , just takda masa lahh dear , okkeyh :( story for today totally about my heart and soul :’(
Yeahh seems everybody have been through it , am I rite ? but im more complicated with it , I don’t know what was happen to me ?? did do I love him or just playing around him ? ohh , gosh , give some clue :’( sometimes I felt that I complete with him , and sometime im not :( sometime I do love him more and more , but sometime I get little bored with him :( seriously I don’t know why :’(
Hmmm , maybe my heart still can’t accept him , I don’t know why I’m with him ? it’s fate or a game ? dear , if you really want to know , im seriously im not intrested to any guy , man , buddy or anybody , I just wanna be alone , I miss my old life , I mean it dear :( would you leave me for a moment , please ? I need my time :’( it’s sound hurt , but it’s real dear . I need it :( dear I don’t know what I should I tell you :’( because I also can’t understand myself .
Dear , I try the best I can to protect our releation , but I can’t stand dear , before you getting more hurting , better I leave you :’( this is the best way for us , you have to realize it , because I can’t love you , you are too kind as kind as an angel , I try to make our love to be more great , fun and easy as 1 2 3 :) but it’s still getting harder , dear let our love blow by wind , let it go away with a peace .. let it disepear slowly and let it away in the river like let away the dead body in the log , because I know it will never be alive again :(
Dear I just have 1 heart and 1 soul to be love . as same as you rite :( I know im not strong as you , I have told you that you be my last man in my life , you give me life direction , but I lost the connection :( im so sorry , im careless , i’m didn’t to make you hurt , but it’s reality . please let me away , I just wanna take my time .

No comments:

Post a Comment