The Owl Lady :)

The Owl Lady :)
#Okay , salam , hye My name syaheifa zehra :) you may call me Dany . Im sweetseventeen ;D live in selangor but act I came from Penang ;) okay I dont mind who you're . Gay , Lesbo , Pondan or whatever . Im okay with it :) seriously ♥ I dont care , as long I can be your friend thats fine enough :) Im so friendly , warm , talkactive and lilttle bit hyperactive :P haha okay thats all ;D thanks for read sweety . ohh yeah one moree thing , IM , WTW are allowed , yeah :D single not avaible thats me ♥ Ijust only have a fake relay , real relay just for my future :') i just wondering who is he :/

Thursday, October 25, 2012

little vampire :)

Im little vampire , would you be my friend ? I promise I never hurt you , I dont wanna bite and drink your blood , I promise , and btw , I, vegeterian haha LOL~ just believe me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment